About Phoenix Handling Solutions Limited:
Phoenix Handling Solutions Limited are based in Burnley, Lancashire, we are the sole UK agents of end of line packaging machinery for several well known World Wide suppliers of packaging machinery.
The company was formed in 2010 as a result of encouragement from our ‘Principle Suppliers’ to establish a (UK) office specifically to represent their products, for new machinery sales, services and spare parts etc.
Our ‘Principle Suppliers’ are as follows: Lorenz Pan (Italy), Verbruggen (Holland), Trascar (Italy), Tosa srl (Italy), F3 Design (Holland), Atecmaa Packaging (France), Polypack (USA), MIMI (Italy), CMR (Italy)
The business has more than 60 years combined experience in material handling system’s and thus we provide a wealth of knowledge to be gained by our customers.
Our area’s of activity are as follows:
– Pick and place robotics for palletising or tray packing
– Robotic palletisers – fixed and moving on a track
– Gantry type palletisers
– Layer palletisers – high and low level infeed for cases or bags
– Pallet stretch hooding systems
– Pallet stretch wrappers – semi and fully automatic
– Rotary turntable, rotary arm and rotating ring types
– Integrated product and pallet handling conveyor systems
– Case packing either standard American or wraparound type
– Collation shrink/tray packing machines
– Project Management
– Spares and service to UK customers
– Maintenance contracts
PHS has a number of UK partners who we work with, to provide ‘Turnkey’ solutions if required. We are able to integrate other types of machinery such as pack conveying systems, labeling systems, check weighing systems and metal detectors for example.
If you have a requirement for a stand alone machine, or a complete system, we would be very pleased to discuss our range with you.