LASER GUIDED VEHICLES & Wi-Fi GUIDED VEHICLES
- NIPPER AGV WITH COBOT & DINO STRETCH HOODER
- SLAM technology (no infrastucture)
- Blue Botics with 15 years of experience
- Self programming and changing
- Useable as a platform
- Simultaneous Localization And Mapping
- The Nipper makes a map and find his way on this
- Structures in your workspace are used as reference for localization.Either in combination with simple reflectors , or alone, providing the best solution for your setup.
- Industrial encoders and laser scanners to reach an accuracy of ±1 cm and ±1°.
- Simple to install and to maintain with free updates, no matter if it is a single vehicle or a large fleet.
CONVENTIONAL LASER GUIDED VEHICLE
PHS are now a supplier of very reliable and high quality AGV / LGV systems, the systems easily compliment our range of robotic and layer palletisers and wrapping machines. Empty pallets can be delivered to a cell and finished goods transported by either AGV or LGV to one of our wrapping machines, to the warehouse or racking systems. LGV’s use a rotating laser system to navigate its way around your plant, the map of your site is tailoured perfectly so as to avoid any obstacles and to esnure safety is taken into account at all times. Where as AGV’s use Wi_fi technology to navigate their way around, using self teach technology implementing ‘Blue Botics’ Software.
EXAMPLE OF HIGH REACH AGV
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR A GENERAL OVERVIEW BROCHURE OF OUR SUPPLIER PROXAUT ITALY, F3 DESIGN EINDHOVEN NIPPER AGV AND ALSO TRASCAR FOR AUTOMATED WAREHOUSE STACKER CRANE SYSTEMS: